Tampa, Florida

On the 25th of August, I ordered a vrfm8 modulator from this company through e-bay.What the vrfm8 does is plays mp3's that are loaded on to a thumb drive through the car radio.

After owning one for several years, I got a lot of use out of it and enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately, It took a dump and I had to search for a new one. Walmart doesn't carry them anymore, so I went searching online. The only hit I got was on ebay through Luna Imports out of California.

The picture they show is the actual vrfm8. What they shipped me was something entirely different. A cheap imitation, shaped liked the real thing, but that's where the similarities ended. After calling the company, I was informed that I received the upgrade.

That insulted me. Paypal informed me that I could ship it back at my expense. After telling them I wasn't going to ship it at my expense, they deposited ten dollars in my account.It's still sitting there. Lets suppose that what I received was an upgrade, which is an outright lie, That's not what I ordered!

I've tried to reason with the company and they continue to play games. That tells me that they were and are running a scam all along. Incidentally, the upgrade has already begin to malfunction. That's Luna Imports, out of California.

You deal with them at your own risk!

They sell on ebay!Beware!!!

Had an Experience with Luna Imports?

Comments

Geoff D
#206063

I found them very helpful and polite, exchange a defective item after I had it 2 years no problems.

T Carle

I wish I had found this site before getting ripped of by these cowboys. Very poor quality products and even worse customer service. when I tried to get a refund I was actually called a name which I will not repeat.

ripped off

I was ripped off by them too. They sent me a defective radio, I sent it back, now they won't fix it or respond to my emails.

careyde

I have also been ripped off. I paid for a vrfm9 I got a cheap imitation out of China. Do not buy anything from them!

tamnjams

Other than selling phony items, they certainly do!

Luna Imports

We work very hard to make all customers 100% happy.However, occasionally we fail.

This must be considered a failure.

We are here to help Monday to Friday during office hours.Please call or email us to resolve any issue you may have with our company or products.